MAP-IT Program Requirements
Municipality Requirements and Options
Participant agrees to sign a Cooperative Agreement with LMA that requires/provides:
- Municipality will provide personnel to operate and maintain each computer component in good working condition.
- Municipality will attempt to resolve hardware, software and internet connection conflicts shall not be responsible for IT issue resolution after the initial installation.
- Municipality will ensure that all computer equipment, software, and related services are used solely for official business by enforcing existing local, state and federal laws that govern the use of government property and equipment.
- Municipality must be a member in good standing with LMA for the current year and for the previous two years.
- Municipality must submit a written request to the appropriate LMA District Vice-President justifying the need for the product or service.
- Upon approval by the LMA district vice president, the request must be submitted, in writing, to the LMA IT Director.
- Municipality agrees that LMA is not responsible for website updates or for payment of recurring costs of domain and/or website maintenance.
- Municipality agrees that LMA is not responsible for the monitoring or the renewal of cloud products. Payment of recurring costs, updates or consultant fees will be the responsibility of the Municipality.
- Municipality must provide a dedicated staff contact for assistance in sending and approving content to the web developer.