Want to Contribute
We want your help!
The Louisiana Municipal Association relies heavily on the support of its members and contributors. Whether an elected official, state agency, clerk, or administrative assistant you can still help! To continue to be of service to our members we ask that you help in the following way:
- submitting article on events including festivals and fairs, anniversary celebrations, legislative updates, election updates, feature/human interest stories, and the utilization of grant funds to make enhancements to your municipality,
- spreading us around to your friends and local government counterparts,
- emailing us a testimonial at email@example.com.
If you are reading this page, chances are you are interested in submitting information, writing, or publicizing newsworthy information on your town, city, or village for the Louisiana Municipal Association’s monthly publication, The Louisiana Municipal Review
. If so, we hope you’ll join us in our efforts to connect local government readers across the state of Louisiana to obtain valuable, yet enjoyable information on news occurring within Louisiana’s great municipalities.
- Contact us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Please contact LMA Communications Director Kelly Drone at email@example.com or (225)344-5001.
- Be sure to include your name, title, organization, municipality, and contact information.